How to Register
Please read the terms and conditions prior to proceeding with online registration.
Please complete one form per delegate.
Register for the 1st World Conference on Supported Employment – “Employment for All – A Global Perspective” online by completing the online registration form.
On submitting an online Registration Form, delegates will receive a receipt of application and an Invoice for payment within 5 days.
If you are unable to use the online registration system please contact the Conference Organisers for an alternative registration format.
Registration for the conference will be confirmed when your registration and payment has been received.
Registration will not be guaranteed until full payment is received.
Should you have any particular requirements (eg physical access, accessible formats etc) please complete the appropriate sections on the registration form or should you have any queries or require any further information please contact Conference Secretariat.
Employment for All – A Global Perspective Workshops (14 June 2017)
The first 250 registered and paid delegates will be able to attend one of the pre-conference workshop on Wednesday 14 June 2017 in the La Mon Hotel and Country Club. The workshops will be delivered by experts in the field of Supported Employment. Further information regarding the workshops to follow shortly.
Delegates have an opportunity to attend 4 workshop (1 under each of the conference themes) during the conference (15 & 16 June 2017). Once workshops are confirmed delegates will be able to make their selection.
Registration Fees & Payments
Conference Fee includes:
- Attendance at 2 day conference (Thursday 15 & Friday 16 June 2017)
- First 250 delegates access to workshops on Wednesday 14 June 2017
- Lunch and refreshments for the two day conference
- Conference Delegate Information Pack
- Certificate of Attendance
- Attendance at the Civic Reception (Wednesday 14 June 2017 and limited to 250)
- Attendance at Conference Dinner and the Employment for All Awards' Ceremony in the Titanic Belfast (Thursday 15 June 2017)
- For delegates staying in Belfast City Centre Hotels travel will be provided to the La Mon Hotel and Country Club for the conference programme*.
- For delegates staying in La Mon Hotel and Country Club travel will be provided to the Civic Reception and Conference Dinner*
- Access to Conference Presentations and Papers will be included on the Conference Website.
* Term and Conditions apply (please see below)
The cost for attendance at the conference is:
Early Bird Registration (CLOSED)
|Personal Assistant and Personal Interpreter||No fee||No fee|
Guest: This person will attend the Conference Dinner with a registered delegate.
Once you have completed and submitted a Registration Form, an invoice will be emailed to you for payment. Please quote the Invoice Number on all payments.
The Conference organisers prefer if you can make payments by Electronic Bank Transfer (Sterling or Euros) but will accept Cheques (Sterling/Euros):
Electronic Bank Transfer
Full details to enable an electronic bank transfer will be made available on your conference invoice. If paying by this method, you must agree to pay ALL Bank charges at the sending and receiving banks. Please specify Invoice Number on the transfer order (for all delegates if paid in one order).
Cheques can be paid in Sterling and Euros and made payable to “1st World Conference on Supported Employment”. Please specify Invoice Number on the reverse of cheque (for all delegates if paid by one cheque).
Please contact the Conference Organiser if you require an alternative payment method.
Please note payments cannot be made by Credit Card/Debit Card or PayPal.
All fees are payable in advance. No delegate will be permitted entry to the conference if an invoice is unpaid.
Terms & Conditions
- Registration will not be guaranteed until full payment is received.
- Cancellation Policy – For those unable to attend, a refund will be given for cancellations received in writing by email, up to 45 days prior to the conference less an administration charge of 25%. After this date no refund will be given. Regrettably no refunds can be made until after the Conference.
- Refunds will be made after the Conference and within two months.
- Substitutions may be made at any time up until 21 days prior to the Conference if received in writing by email. If you wish to substitute a delegate, please contact us at the earliest opportunity.
- Accommodation and travel costs are not included in the conference registration fee. Delegates are responsible for making their own accommodation and travel arrangements. We advise all delegates to have their own personal, health and travel insurance
- Workshop Sessions (14 June 2017) are limited to 200 places (registered and paid delegates) and will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Insurance - While every effort has been made to ensure the safety of all delegates, the organisers cannot be held responsible and/or liable for any personal accident, loss or damage to private property of those attending the conference. We advise all delegates to have their own personal, health and travel insurance
- Changes to Conference - All best endeavours will be made to present the programme as printed. However, the organisers reserve the right to alter or cancel, without prior notice, any of the arrangements, timetables or plans relating directly or indirectly to the conference, for any cause beyond their reasonable control.
Privacy (Data Protection) Statement
The Conference Organisers may maintain the data given on this Registration Form for the targeting of future Conferences. If you do not wish to receive information please contact us stating that you do not wish to receive any further information.